Primark, Bristol, UK

Sir Percy Thomas & Son
Date Built
1955 - 1957
Broadmead Shopping Centre
Built in the 1950s as a flagship store for Lewis's, this building occupies a triangular site between The Haymarket and The Horsefair.  Clad in Portland stone, this six-storey building has a curved prow at its apex featuring bands of windows separated by rows of stone.  Today Primark occupies the lower ground floor as well as the ground, first and second floors.

Close Window