Euston House, London

Albert Victor Heal & William Henry Hamlyn
Date Built
1933 - 1934
Evershot Street between Doric Way and Lancing Street
Euston House was built as the London headquarters of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway.  It was designed to foster integration between the various departments of the railway company and it accommodated 1,300 people over 9 floors.  Construction of the building required the demolition of the disused City and South London Railway entrance building to Euston Underground station.

Close Window