Peter
House
Peter House fronts
on to Oxford Street. It occupies the corner
block where Lower Mosley Street enters St. Peter's
Square.
![]() ![]() ![]() The red arrow in the
aerial view below, from 1953, shows the last
remaining building on the site. The rest,
including the Princes Theatre have already been
demolished and the site is being used as a car park.
![]() Peter House was
designed by the architectural practice of Ansell
& Bailey and completed in 1958. It is clad
in Portland Stone.
|