Former Cheetham Branch of the Manchester Lending Library
The former Cheetham Branch of the Manchester Free Library stands on the corner of Cheetham Hill Road and Knowsley Street. It was built in 1876 and designed by the architectural practice of Barker and Ellis. It is constructed of yellow bricks and stone and features a five bay window arcade. Today it is home to Cleopatra Trading, wholesalers and importers of ethnic jewellery and crafts.