- The Helter Skelter Lighthouse-
The Helter Skelter Lighthouse was added to the gardens in 1904 and located near the Picture Lake.
It sat close to the Monkey House and the Electrical Installations Building, where two 250 h.p. steam driven generators produced the power for Belle Vue in the years before it was attached to the mains. The Helter-Skelter is seen here being used as a ad-hock grandstand during a motorcycling event